Saturday, August 6, 2011

Amphora Diner (Herndon)

So, I suggested The Amphora Diner in Herndon as an alternative to Silver Diner and I stand by that decision. They missed a few crumbs in the creases of the baseboard but some of those marks are chips in the wood (probably from hardcore cleaning). I wouldn't eat off of the floor here, but if I had to, I would probably survive.
As for how the food compares to Silver Diner... it doesn't. The food at Amphora is soooooo much better! I have never had a bad meal at The Amphora Diner (although their soda fountains seem to be on the fritz more often than other restaurants) and I highly recommend the diner for breakfast.
Food recommendations for The Amphora Diner: The salmon omelette is incredible and my breakfast companions love to order the huevos rancheros. My daughter gets the pancakes (surprise, surprise).

No comments:

Post a Comment