Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ben & Jerry's (Reston Town Center)

Ok, so I had to take a little creative licence with my "don't look under the table" photo for this tiny shop because there are only two tables inside the restaurant and both were occupied when we arrived. I enlisted my daughter, code name: Restaurant Spy 009, to take a picture of a low corner while we ordered from the counter. The photo above is her evidence and I think it speaks for itself.
I recommend that you forego this particular location (remembering that each franchise is independantly operated) and pick up a pint of Ben & Jerry's at the grocery store on your way home. Of course, if you do find yourself inside this particular shop, braving the germs and risking your health, then order a milkshake made with skim milk and the ice cream of your choice. It is really good... and I didn't die!

No comments:

Post a Comment