Friday, August 5, 2011

Chuck E Cheese's (Herndon)

This is a place after my own heart! Everywhere you look... CLEAN! Here is the photo from under our table. Notice the clean carpet, the clean baseboards, and the clean walls. It looks to me like they move EVERYTHING when they clean. There isn't a corner in the place that has collected restaurant scum!
Bonus: Purell dispensers on the walls, super clean restrooms, and I have even witnessed an employee crawling through the hamster-like child tunnels and cleaning! ahhh, I love it.
Food recommendations for Chuck E Cheese: The pizza is suspiciously sweet (yum), and the salad bar is simple but fresh if you go early in the day. I would also recommend that you sit next to the "Deal or no Deal" game, but then you would be sitting in my seat, so don't you dare!

No comments:

Post a Comment