Monday, August 8, 2011

Gordon Biersch (Tyson's Corner Mall)

I am quite conflicted about this review because I LOVE GORDON BIERSCH. But if my review is based on cleanliness (as the title of the Blog suggests), then this place gets an ewww for "Ewwww better not touch anything". Under the table, my camera found a small collection of dried up macaroni resting on top of a dusty perimeter that bordered the wall. I have come to realize that restaurants with this type of scum line in the creases probably do not know how to use the attachments that come with most vacuum cleaners. And if they knew how to use the attachments, then there probably would not be a bunch of trash and gunk jammed between the booth and the wall. With tears in my eyes (because remember, I love this place) I again say EWWW.
But if you do decide to pack a travel container of antibacterial wipes and venture into Gordon Biersch, I do have some food recommendations. Everyone raves about the garlic fries here and I also really enjoyed them, however they are not a good decision whilst on a date. The crab and artichoke appetizer is one of the best I have ever had and easily serves four or more people. And my husband, well go figure, he recommends the beer. Gordon Biersch is also a brewery and therefore seasonal selections are available as well as a sampler which you can order and have a little tasting party right at your table... just remember: don't look under the table!

No comments:

Post a Comment