Friday, August 5, 2011

Chili's (Reston)

I think this is what you would expect to find under the tables at Chili's. It's not terribly clean but it's not too dirty either. I think that the most telling thing about this photo is the dated tiles, walls, and booth. It reminds me of the food. Dated. If you want 90's style fried entrees with huge side dishes (that come in every color but green), than this is for you!
There are some new, contemporary choices on the menu (but it is still not the place to go when you are dieting) and one of my all time favorite desserts is there. So here is my advice for customers at Chili's...
Order something off the grill, get the broccoli (without the yummy butter seasoning if you are watching your weight), and if you can afford the calories: Molten Chocolate Cake (but only if you have at least two other committed eaters at the table)!

No comments:

Post a Comment