Thursday, August 11, 2011

Jackson's Mighty Fine Food & Lucky Lounge (Reston Town Center)

Things that I love about Jackson's... #1. It is all booths (no stand alone tables) in the dining room. #2. There is enough seating for a flash mob so you hardly ever have to wait for a table. #3. Instead of mints, there are hard candies upon exit. #4. The bathrooms are super mod, clean, and way cool. #5. The kitchen is exposed which means no funny business. #6. The service is great. #7. My under the table photo revealed... extreme cleanliness, yay!
Needless to say, I love and endorse Jackson's Might Fine Food (part of the Great American Restaurants chain) and I expect to be invited when you go! Food Recommendations for Jackson's: I love the crab imperial dip appetizer (which is occasionally available and never appears on the menu) and my standard entree is the salmon filet. It comes with asparagus spears and the best wild rice salad that I have ever eaten... ever... really... I love it, yummy! The Lucky Lounge Lemonade is a dangerously yummy bar drink which can certainly put me in a better mood, and for dessert, the flourless waffle is great and big enough for a couple to enjoy together.
One added note about Jackson's: There is both an outdoor and an indoor bar and both of these areas are loaded with singles (which appear to be in the thirty something and up range). I avoid this area at all costs but if you are a single and shopping for a companion in that age range... have at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment